This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: ssh error
- From: Brian Dessent <brian at dessent dot net>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 08:13:13 -0800
- Subject: Re: ssh error
- Organization: My own little world...
- References: <email@example.com> <20050128155848.GB10668@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Christopher Faylor wrote:
> >I can't use ssh, ssh.exe error: cygminires.dll not found.
> >How can I solve this?
> Step 1: Read http://cygwin.com/problems.html
> Step 2: Follow the guidelines set forth there.
Step 3: Ignore contents of problems.html and continue posting the same
question even after being asked for basic troubleshooting information.
Step 4: Goto step 3.
Step 5: ???
Step 6: Profit!