This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: How do I get an old version of cygwin?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 14:53:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: How do I get an old version of cygwin?
- References: <41EC4604.email@example.com> <1106037711.7522.26.camel@localhost> <20050118145111.GA27316@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <1106149817.7522.41.camel@localhost> <20050119180645.GA2624@efn.org> <20050121160728.GA20063@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20050121173647.GB16347@cygbert.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 06:36:47PM +0100, Ms. Mean wrote:
>On Jan 21 11:07, Christopher Faylor wrote on cygwin AT cygwin DOT com:
>> - implying that it's something that is simple to do but the developers
>> are just mean,
>Did I miss something? Are we suddenly not supposed to be mean?
Good point. I must be slipping.