This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: How do I get an old version of cygwin?
- From: "Ms. Mean" <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 18:36:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: How do I get an old version of cygwin?
- References: <41EC4604.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1106037711.7522.26.camel@localhost> <20050118145111.GA27316@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <1106149817.7522.41.camel@localhost> <20050119180645.GA2624@efn.org> <20050121160728.GA20063@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Jan 21 11:07, Christopher Faylor wrote on cygwin AT cygwin DOT com:
> - implying that it's something that is simple to do but the developers
> are just mean,
Did I miss something? Are we suddenly not supposed to be mean?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader mailto:email@example.com
Red Hat, Inc.