This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: How do I get an old version of cygwin?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:37:49 +0100
- Subject: Re: How do I get an old version of cygwin?
- References: <NUTMEG25lTeHexWvR1a00001375@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050120191215.GI9369@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Jan 20 14:12, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> And then add something like this to the trailer:
> *G: Suitable for all audiences, with the possible exception of
> <insert obvious name here>
> *NC-17: May include offensive language.
> *X: Contains some ASCII nudity
XXX: Contains Cygwin on-topic content. Think of the children.