This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: bash and temp
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 08:16:51 -0500
- Subject: Re: bash and temp
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 02:31:01AM +0100, Guy Przytula wrote:
>when opening bash window I get : warning: could not find /tmp, please
>create! I can see different tmp directories below cygwin. Any specific
>bash is looking for ?
Take a look at http://cygwin.com/lists.html again and see if you can find
a better place to ask questions like this.