This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Problem running cygrunsrv with non SYSTEM accounts
- From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <sthoenna at efn dot org>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 19:41:45 -0800
- Subject: Re: Problem running cygrunsrv with non SYSTEM accounts
- Organization: bs"d
- References: <B1FAB0BF7755FC4597FBCFBDE66EA4A6011F6197@DCEVS1.tekelec.com> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050118152627.GB3113@cygbert.vinschen.de> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <41EDD08B.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 04:14:19AM +0100, Michael Schaap wrote:
> On 18-Jan-2005 16:48, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> >On Tue, 18 Jan 2005, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >>On Jan 18 10:01, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> >>>Ugh, top-posting... Also, <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#PCYMTNQREAIYR>.
> Speaking of PCYMTNQREAIYR ... You may want to take the raw e-mail
> address (joe at blah dot com) out of the description of PCYMTNQREAIYR on
> the page. I don't know if they have someone named Joe there, but
> blah.com is a valid domain. ;-)
Yes, sample addresses should use example.(org|net|com), which names are
reserved for use in documentation.