This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: FW: tetex 2.99
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'gotta be crazy to hang round here....'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 18:29:20 -0000
- Subject: RE: FW: tetex 2.99
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cygwin-talk-owner On Behalf Of Christopher Faylor
> Sent: 17 January 2005 18:16
> On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 05:59:10PM -0000, Dave Korn wrote:
> >Say, you could probably whip up a spamfilter to detect when someone
> >changes the subject in a thread and bounce their post. Now that
> >_would_ be mean!
> It would even be masochistic since I tend to do that myself
> from time to
> But, then, I like to think I'm as mean to myself as I am to everyone
> else. Why else would I keep even reading the cygwin mailing list
This is one of those "Is it sadism or is it masochism" questions, isn't it?
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....