This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: FW: tetex 2.99
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'oh my poor little fingers'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 17:59:10 -0000
- Subject: RE: FW: tetex 2.99
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cygwin-talk-owner On Behalf Of Christopher Faylor
> Sent: 17 January 2005 17:55
> On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 05:08:54PM -0000, Dave Korn wrote:
> >I nominate the appended post for 'Non-sequitur of the week', or
> >possibly even the year!
> You saw the threading, right?
Naww. I use a non-threaded view. Sutbleties like that go flying right over
my head until I happen to drop in on the web archive and chase the follow-up
> The poster did the old "I don't know how
> to send email to the cygwin list, so I'll just respond to this message
> and change the subject trick."
Awww, *that* old one. Must have saved him at least half-a-dozen keypresses,
Say, you could probably whip up a spamfilter to detect when someone changes
the subject in a thread and bounce their post. Now that _would_ be mean!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....