This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: FW: tetex 2.99
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:54:54 -0500
- Subject: Re: FW: tetex 2.99
- References: <NUTMEGqbC8wSA1XvpFV0000116d@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Jan 17, 2005 at 05:08:54PM -0000, Dave Korn wrote:
>I nominate the appended post for 'Non-sequitur of the week', or
>possibly even the year!
You saw the threading, right? The poster did the old "I don't know how
to send email to the cygwin list, so I'll just respond to this message
and change the subject trick."