This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: MySQL 4.1.9 seems to work with cygwin-1.5.12
- From: "Gerrit P. Haase" <gp at familiehaase dot de>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 17:50:06 +0100
- Subject: Re: MySQL 4.1.9 seems to work with cygwin-1.5.12
- Organization: Esse keine toten Tiere
- References: <41E91BCB.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050115160002.GC2653@cygbert.vinschen.de>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jan 15 14:34, Gerrit P. Haase wrote:
the MySQL server seems to work with this Cygwin release.
Well, it fails now after several passing tests, and the server cannot be
terminated once it is running, it accepts no signals...
Lets release this cygwin as cygwin-b21!
I think this would have to be b23. The last release before 1.0 was b22,
Or make b42.