This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: How can any grown adult use the term [REDACTED] without cringing in embarassment?
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: "'Swear Amongst Yourselves'" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 20:41:25 -0000
- Subject: RE: How can any grown adult use the term [REDACTED] without cringing in embarassment?
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cygwin-talk-owner On Behalf Of Christopher Faylor
> Sent: 14 January 2005 20:38
> on as if there was more to discuss. It was atypical in the extent of
> coasting that was required for the thread to finally halt but
> that's not too surprising given the subject matter.
The amount of chickens it would have taken to TITTTL it would have gotten me
in trouble with PETA.....
> I'm just glad I can finally let my children (aged 22 and 18) back into
> my office.
Wow, they must swear _LOADS_ !
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....