This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
rsh can't access the net work drive
- From: Eddie Chan <echan at watchmark dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 10:49:59 -0800
- Subject: rsh can't access the net work drive
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
I have set up cygwin to be able to remote shell to it. In cygwin, I was
able to do
> ls "\\\\epic\\devspace-cm\\scripts"
epic is the network file system.
But whe I try to run the same command remotely, it failed to access the
network share. Any idea how to fix it?
> rsh deckard 'ls "\\\\epic\\devspace-cm"'
ls: \\epic\devspace-cm: No such file or directory
It seems that rsh to cygwin didn't have the same privilege as execute
locally. Any response is appreciated!