This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
- From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <sthoenna at efn dot org>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 12:36:39 -0800
- Subject: Re: fortune-1.99.1
- Organization: bs"d
- References: <41E64B34.email@example.com> <20050113114312.GA3701@cygbert.vinschen.de> <20050113160754.GA2068@efn.org> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050113171513.GA2476@efn.org> <20050113183529.GA3956@efn.org> <20050113190948.GW23702@cygbert.vinschen.de> <Pine.GSO.email@example.com> <20050113202920.GA3880@efn.org> <Pine.GSO.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 03:30:21PM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> On Thu, 13 Jan 2005, Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes wrote:
> > On Thu, Jan 13, 2005 at 03:16:44PM -0500, Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> > > On Thu, 13 Jan 2005, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > > > I used your wording (except the spelling error) and the new source
> > > > archive. Uploaded.
> > > >
> > > > Thanks very much for doing this.
> > > >
> > > > Igor, did you already throw a couple of gold stars in Yitzchak's
> > > > direction? If not, it's about time ;-)
> > > >
> > > > Corinna
> > >
> > > Done. I hope I got the reason right... ;-)
> > Umm, innovative use of diff switches in the patch file, maybe?
> I take it you don't like the current reason? ;-)
No, please leave it as is. Thanks :)