This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: fortune bible
- From: "Williams, Gerald S \(Jerry\)" <gsw at agere dot com>
- To: "Talk Amongst Yourselves" <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:12:48 -0500
- Subject: RE: fortune bible
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Igor Pechtchanski wrote:
> Nope. That's a packaging decision -- you're talking
> source... Now, if *you* ITPd it, and were asking
> whether to name it bible-o, I'd say "sure,
> go for it, or you'll be Van Sickled". :-D
I'm truly tempted.
What I'd really like is a Catholic Bible in fortune
format, but I don't think any of the officially
sanctioned English bibles are truly in the public
domain, despite the fact that the NAB is written by
the US Conference of Catholic Bishops. Go figure!
I guess there's always the Latin Vulgate.