This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: New setup.exe almost released (ATTN: CGF)
- From: Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray dot at>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 10:14:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: New setup.exe almost released (ATTN: CGF)
- References: <email@example.com> <20050111052155.GA8242@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20050113064353.GB2416@efn.org>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes schrieb:
On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 12:21:55AM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 12:39:17AM -0000, Max Bowsher wrote:
OK, I think it's time to promote the release candidate to full release
I tried to do this, but for some reason, the permissions on setup.exe only
allow Chris to do this.
Please "mv setup-2.457.2.1.exe setup.exe" - it's in the right directory.
And also, the part of upset which puts a setup-version: line into setup.ini
seems to be broken - no such line is currently appearing.
I meant to respond to this earlier.
I've updated setup.exe.
Thanks for fixing all of the problems, Max.
Whoo hoo! setup.exe is now officially bug free!
But just minor issues pending.
./ in tar paths, picker cycle, "Run all preremove scripts before
removing any packages", "Next" button is inexplicably greyed out, ...