This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: New setup.exe almost released (ATTN: CGF)
- From: Yitzchak Scott-Thoennes <sthoenna at efn dot org>
- To: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 22:43:53 -0800
- Subject: Re: New setup.exe almost released (ATTN: CGF)
- Organization: bs"d
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20050111052155.GA8242@trixie.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 12:21:55AM -0500, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Sun, Jan 09, 2005 at 12:39:17AM -0000, Max Bowsher wrote:
> >OK, I think it's time to promote the release candidate to full release
> >I tried to do this, but for some reason, the permissions on setup.exe only
> >allow Chris to do this.
> >Please "mv setup-2.457.2.1.exe setup.exe" - it's in the right directory.
> >And also, the part of upset which puts a setup-version: line into setup.ini
> >seems to be broken - no such line is currently appearing.
> I meant to respond to this earlier.
> I've updated setup.exe.
> Thanks for fixing all of the problems, Max.
Whoo hoo! setup.exe is now officially bug free!