This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Fortune potty-mouth and those who demand it
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:42:17 -0500
- Subject: Re: Fortune potty-mouth and those who demand it
- References: <20050111122126.GQ23702@cygbert.vinschen.de> <OF06CBE470.0030D543-ON86256F86.007E21CD-86256F86.007E69E5@us.ibm.com>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Tue, Jan 11, 2005 at 05:00:45PM -0600, Fred Kulack wrote:
>>Surely the -talk list is the correct place for empty threats and
>You're right of course. But I have to ask. Did anyone else laugh out
>loud at this?
>For some reason after this entire thread, this struck me as
>particularly funny. There's actually an official place for empty
>threats here. Nice. 8-)
I was particularly confused by the idea that someone besides Corinna or
I would have the authority to block someone from the mailing list.
Up until that point, I found the discussion vastly entertaining.