This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Cygwin and the GPL
- From: "Chris January" <chris at atomice dot net>
- To: <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2005 16:23:27 -0000
- Subject: RE: Cygwin and the GPL
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
> We would like to port our BSD licensed Open Source
> software from straight Windows to the
> CyCygwinnvironment, such that we are no longer using
> the Microsoft compiler tools and instead using the
> gcgccnd the CyCygwinibraries.
> Would this contaminate our project with the GPGPLWe
> would like to continue to release our software under a
> BSD license.
> Our Open Source project can be found at
I stared at this for a while but simply couldn't work out what kind of
editing mistake would garble an e-mail in this way!