This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-no-personal-reply-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 15:34:32 -0500
- Subject: Re: Obscene content in cygwin file.
- References: <94BF3137C62D3E4CAED7E97F876585F04C2B33@pauex2ku08.agere.com>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com
On Fri, Jan 07, 2005 at 03:26:25PM -0500, Williams, Gerald S (Jerry) wrote:
>I find it vaguely amusing that you have to enable offensive content to
>get the fortune: "Jesus died for your sins. Make it worth his time."
>CGF hit the nail on the head early on--it is obvious that limerick
>should really be named limerick-o, and there is already a policy for
>rot13'ing the -o stuff. It's a bug. Add it to the list (probably
>after hyperthreading fixes, I guess). :-)
Of course, I'll need someone to purchase a rot-13 enabled computer system
if you want me to work on this.
It should probably be a P4 3.2GHZ with 1G of ram. That rot-13 takes a
lot of processing.
Start the collection going now and maybe this won't be such a huge issue
by next Christmas. My paypal account is "me at cgf dot cx".