This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Request for a version/ revision/ release number for the wholeCygwin release/ distribution
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 14:02:51 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: RE: Request for a version/ revision/ release number for the wholeCygwin release/ distribution
- References: <OF2ABDF631.C7CB4FF4-ON86256F81.006807D0-86256F81.00684D3C@us.ibm.com>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Thu, 6 Jan 2005, Fred Kulack wrote:
> On 01/05/2005 at 01:24:38 PM, cygwin-talk-owner wrote:
> Sorry to dredge up an old topic, but I was basically raking my brains (on
> and off) all this time, trying to recall the name of that story. I
> finally got it -- "Space Rats of the CCC". Gee, should I be proud, or
> what? :-D
> P.S. A great story, BTW.
> --- end of excerpt ---
> Nice.... I'll look at that one...
> I really enjoyed his various "Stainless Steel Rat" books.
> The humor feels like it matches the contents of this list. 8-)
Well, the "space rats" story is much more rowdy and has nothing to do with
the "steel rat" series... Even more in sync with this list, I guess. :-)
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT