This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Refused mail (too big)
- From: "Dave Korn" <dave dot korn at artimi dot com>
- To: <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 15:13:40 -0000
- Subject: RE: Refused mail (too big)
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: cygwin-owner On Behalf Of email@example.com
> Sent: 06 January 2005 13:50
> To: cygwin
> Subject: Refused mail (too big)
> Your email could not be delivered to mi5217?mclink.NOSPAM. Reason: too big
> (maximum size is 10240 bytes).
> Il messaggio non puo' essere recapitato a mi5217?mclink.NOSPAM in quanto
> eccessivamente grande (massimo 10240 byte).
> ***** MESSAGE BODY SUPPRESSED *****
Woah. A 10kB upper limit on emails? That's a bit harsh, even for dial-up!
Can't think of a witty .sigline today....