This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the cygwin project.
RE: Bug: link.exe
- From: Igor Pechtchanski <pechtcha at cs dot nyu dot edu>
- To: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 13:57:34 -0500 (EST)
- Subject: RE: Bug: link.exe
- References: <NUTMEGLQV8xl8WW92A000000cb3@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
- Reply-to: Talk Amongst Yourselves <cygwin-talk at cygwin dot com>
On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Dave Korn wrote:
> > -----Original Message-----
> > From: cygwin-owner On Behalf Of Corinna Vinschen
> > Sent: 05 January 2005 10:03
> > to be really sure. Bold example:
> > alias rm 'rm -f'
> You're the kind of person who files the safety catch off their
> revolver "because it's too much trouble always having to switch it on
> and off..." aren't you ? :)
Nope, she's the one telling n00bies to do it. :-D
|\ _,,,---,,_ firstname.lastname@example.org
ZZZzz /,`.-'`' -. ;-;;,_ email@example.com
|,4- ) )-,_. ,\ ( `'-' Igor Pechtchanski, Ph.D.
'---''(_/--' `-'\_) fL a.k.a JaguaR-R-R-r-r-r-.-.-. Meow!
"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT