Possible licensing violation by AE Slapd

Hi,
At work yesterday (well it was yesterday when I first sent this message
several months ago) we discovered the following ldap server program.
This is the only place we found it for download:
http://www.download.com/AE-SLAPD-LDAP-Server/3000-2654_4-10331736.html

It apparently includes the cygwin1.dll - which it installed into
windows/system.  There appears no obvious way to obtain source code for the
cygwin dll or any bundled files - the file itself can not be downloaded
directly from APS Engineering's web site.  We were also left wondering as to
whether their ldap server is actually a modified openldap, but that is a
separate issue.  Additionally it appears that the software is available for
sale.

Regards,
Gareth Pearce
www.panareef.com