Cygwin 64 bootstrap script

Hi guys,

for those who want to build cross and native toolchains from scratch, I
uploaded a script called "bootstrap.sh" to
ftp://cygwin.com/pub/cygwin/64bit/

This is basically the same script we use internally to build the
toolchains.  After download you have to take a look at the start of the
script, since you have to do a bit of ground work to get the script
running.  You have to create all the source directories in the first
place and then set the paths in the script header accordingly.

Btw.,today I found that mintty and strip both crash when using a Cygwin
DLL compiled with optimization.  If you have fun to track down the
problem (which could be a gcc problem as well as a Cygwin problem), feel
free.  I'd be glad to get some help here.

Anyway, if you just want to play with the self-built DLL, just enter the
$MY_BUILDDIR/newlib_winsup/x86_64-pc-cygwin/winsup/cygwin dir, rm *.o,
make CFLAGS=-g, and then use that DLL for playing.

Hope that helps,