Re: maillist software -- hard to subscribe

On Jan  8 17:01, sesam@lysator.liu.se wrote:
> Bug report:
> 1. go to http://www.cygwin.com/cygwin/lists.html
> 2. fill in a gmail adress and send subscription request
> 3. open gmail.com and notice that gmail refuses to send the confirm message

And that's sourceware's fault, even though it works with every other
mailing service?  Given that we have already many gmail users subscribed,
I doubt that it's gmail's fault either.

Let's not discuss this further on cygwin-developers.  cygwin-talk is
the right forum for stuff like that.