Re: [cygwin (self-compiled) does not run] Re: cygwin patch&test workflow?

Thomas Wolff wrote:

>  [ snip ]

  Look, none of this happens to anyone else.  Do you think we're completely
mental?  We'd never put up with it if it was this difficult!  There has to be
something fundamentally and seriously broken on your computer.

  Perhaps we should head on back over to the main list, and you should post
your full cygcheck output as per problems.html, and we should try and diagnose
and solve the underlying issue first.

    cheers,
      DaveK