Re: Avoid collisions between parallel installations of Cygwin

Christopher Faylor wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 12:55:03AM +0100, Dave Korn wrote:

> So, while it might be neat to put these in the resource section, isn't
> that normally ASCII data?  Or is it binary too?  It's been too long
> since I played with that.

  Both :)  Binary blobs might work better for the DLL, where we don't want
people messing unwisely; text strings for setup.exe, where we want to let
redistributors customise the options easily and they already have to have
parsing code anyway.

    cheers,
      DaveK