Re: Customizable cygwin setup.exe

On 10/09/2009 04:50 PM, Miles Gazic wrote:
I made a local cygwin mirror at my company, but I still had some
people that got confused when installing cygwin.  I've had the same
problem at previous jobs, where people are confused when installing
cygwin, and it makes them reluctant to do so.

<snip>

The proper list for this is cygwin-apps.  That's where setup bugs and
issues are discussed, though there is some overlap here with the
cygwin list.

Holliston, MA 01746