Re: tcgetpgrp

>>> * fhandler_termios.cc (fhandler_termios::tcgetpgrp): Only return
>>> valid pgid if tty is controlling tty.  Set errno to ENOTTY and
>>> return -1 otherwise.

> Thanks for the testcase. ÂHere's what I see on Linux:
>
> Â$ gcc -g openpty.c -o openpty -lutil
> Â$ ./openpty
> Â-1

Fair enough, but it's still a change in Cygwin behaviour, which is why
I'm wondering whether it's really necessary? I can't see any reason
for that restriction from a security perspective, so does anything
depend on -1 being returned? And is there any other (possibly
Cygwin-specific) way to get at that information?

Andy