Re: bash and the current locale implementation

2009/10/3 Corinna Vinschen:
> Erm... what eucJP crash? ÂDid I miss a mail again?

Ah, sorry, the crash is mintty-specific actually.

From the non-BMP thread a little while back: "I also tried to test
eucJP, but that doesn't seem to work at all and mintty crashes..."

I guess it wasn't working for Thomas because he didn't have CP932
installed. Yet mintty offers it in its charset menu anyway, and falls
over if the user selects it ...

Andy