Re: Incorrect order of static dtors in DLL CRT?

On Sun, Aug 03, 2008 at 08:51:27PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>  I /think/ the right things to do are remove the dll_global_dtors
>>invocation from within cygwin_exit, and to reverse the order of iteration
>>along the list of dlls within it.
>
>I don't know if the Cygwin test suite is even working these days but it
>seems like removing the code in question (after investigating CVS) and
>doing a before/after test suite run is one way to see if there will be
>problems.

I wanted to release a new version of cygwin to fix the reported cygcheck
but so I thought I'd make the changes you suggested too just to spread
out the testing.  Hopefully what I just checked in is what you had in mind.
This will be in cygwin-1.7.0-24.