Re: - stdin read problem intended to be bug reporting mailing list.

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 06:54:41PM +0400, Alexey Zakharov wrote:
>I believe that this information would be enough to investigate and fix
>the problem.  If you need more information or have questions, feel free
>to contact me.

cygwin-developers is intended to be a mailing list for discussion
between people who can build and debug cygwin problems themselves.  It
is not intended to be bug reporting mailing list.

Please confine bug reports to the main cygwin list.