RE: stack overflow bug in ofstream::operator<<

On Tue, 28 Jun 2005, Dave Korn wrote:

> [...]

I wonder -- would temporarily installing a signal handler be too much
overhead?  Or is it a thread safety issue (global vars, etc)?
	Igor
--
				http://cs.nyu.edu/~pechtcha/
      |\      _,,,---,,_		pechtcha@cs.nyu.edu

"The Sun will pass between the Earth and the Moon tonight for a total
Lunar eclipse..." -- WCBS Radio Newsbrief, Oct 27 2004, 12:01 pm EDT