/cygdrive in CVS? Time for 1.5.6 soon.

Can anyone duplicate the supposed problem of not being able to use
/cygdrive that the person in the cygwin mailing list is complaining
about?  Supposedly it has been broken in recent snapshots for this
guy.

If not, would someone be willing to work with this person to track the
problem down?  I'd like to release 1.5.6 soon and, if this is a real
problem, it is not one that we can ignore.