Re: Added some interesting functionality to my cygwin sandbox

On Tue, Jul 01, 2003 at 10:45:04PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> We could use nul bytes for this, I suppose.  No one has to read the file.

Isn't the new way of coding special characters also a way to represent
a cygdrive by using an otherwise non-existing %xx expression?  E.g. using
just one character after the percent like

    %c/c/foo

or otherwise not used characters like uppercase

    %CD/d/bar

for instance?

Red Hat, Inc.