Re: access port 127.0.0.1:1052 (cygserver question) <PLEASE REPLY TO THIS ONE>

"Corinna Vinschen" <vinschen@redhat.com> wrote:
> No, it doesn't look like a real large scale patch.

Sounds good.

It also sounds like it would be a good thing to get done, for
cygserver's sake if not for other things too. Are you intending to do
this? or are you looking for volunteers?  Given I was going to do some
work for this in cygserver itself, I would be happy to implement your
suggestion in the DLL if you wanted.

Of course, this is dependent on confirmation that close-on-delete is
what is wanted for unix domain sockets.

Cheers,

// Conrad