RE: Defining _POSIX_SEMAPHORES for cygwin

I've no objection, I haven't really bothered with the 'we have foo'
defines, I was hoping to have the cross process objections done a lot
earlier...

So yes, patches gratefully received. Please have a chat to Jason Tishler
as well though, as he has a recurring problem with threaded pythons,
that have prevented us having such a package for ages, and I've not been
able to fix the bug (well I haven't actually had time to look at it
since January).

Cheers,
Rob