Re: Fixing openssh to avoid occasional spurious connection failures

[Get raw message]
>  Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2001 23:37:53 +0100
>  From: Corinna Vinschen <vinschen@redhat.com>
>
>  Can you give me a pointer to the KB article describing that
>  winsock bug?

If there were a KB article about it, my life would have been a lot
easier :-).  I couldn't find any evidence in the KB that Microsoft
knows about this bug (or, at least, that they acknowledge publicly
that they know about it).

Like I said in my previous E-mail, I'm going to have our guy with the
MSDN subscription file a support request about the problem, but he's
going to wait until after Thanksgiving to do it (since he's going on
vacation next week and it's not good to file a support request and
then not return their calls about it).  I'll keep you posted if/when
we hear something definitive from M$ about it.

  jik