enhydra.org -- distributes cygwin1.dll?

[Get raw message]
Have we already communicated with www.enhydra.org about possible
GPL infractions with the Cygwin DLL?

I guess I need to start keeping a list of these people.  It is so much
fun contacting them.

I probably need to set up a FAQ since every *single* time I contact
someone they tell me that they can just tell people to download from
cygwin.com.  And, they complain that they have been involved in free
software since the Truman administration and don't need to be picked on.

Or, they misquote parts of the GPL.  Or, they assume that I must be
contacting them on a whim and theorize about what they think the GPL
probably says.

Such fun.