My problems from yesterday are because of new openssh version

[Get raw message]
When I downgrade sshd on my Cygwin box to a much older version that
we're using on all of our other machines, the rsync hang I reported
yesterday goes away (I haven't confirmed it yet, but I suspect that
the "Address already in use" error may go away as well).

I tried openssh-2.9.9p2-1 and openssh-2.9.9p2-2, in addition to the
openssh-3.0p1-1 which I had originally had installed, and they both
exhibit the rsync hang as well.  So I apparently need to walk back
through even older versions to locate the one that introduced the
problem.

It would be easier for me to debug this if I can locate the particular
version of openssh that introduced the problem, because that'll give
me a starting point of where to look.  What I don't know is -- where
can I get the old openssh packages that are no longer accessible on
sourceware.cygnus.com or its mirrors?  Are they in a CVS repository
somewhere or something?

Thanks,

  jik