Re: sound support more info - kde2 porting status -- still looking for a volunteer

[Get raw message]
This would be trivial to implement.

I'd appreciate it if someone would take a stab at implementing it.

cgf

--
cgf@redhat.com                        Red Hat, Inc.
http://sources.redhat.com/            http://www.redhat.com/