FYI, rsync is hanging with current repository and with 1.3.5

[Get raw message] [Get raw message]
"rsync -e ssh ..." on a Linux box, copying files from a remote Cygwin
box, is hanging for me, both with the released 1.3.5 cygwin DLL and
with the current repository.  Both the "sshd" process and the "rsync"
process on the Cygwin box show status "O" in the output of "ps".

I'm stepping back day by day through the repository to attempt to
determine when this problem was introduced.

More news as events warrant :-).

  jik