cygwin-1.3.5

Yep.  It's that time again.  It seems like only yesterday that I
released Cygwin 1.3.4.  I remember that, in the US, George Bush, Jr.
was in office and the big computer fad was the "internet".  Coffee cost
$1.50 and Harry Potter (remember him?) was actually getting kids to read
again.  Wow.  Time flies.

Well, I'd like to make a new release on Saturday to deal with some of
the minor things that have cropped up in 1.3.4.

So, if there are patches that you'd like to get in, post them now.