winsup/maint

Ok, I've put the cvs scripts for branch development in there. I need to
update them soon to include Henrik Nordstrom's copyright - he's
explicitly put them in the public domain following my query to him about
licencing. (They are trivial in length :]).

The rules.txt and projects.txt file in the ChangeLog I managed to forget
to CVS add :]. I'll rectify that shortly. The rules are adapted from
squid devel tree rules - I expect that there may be differences of
opinion here - I'm not trying to set these rules, just to have _whatever
they are here_ written down. With branch based develop this is fairly
important.

The projects.txt file is just a list of the branches and what they are
for. It should really be maintained outside the winsup cvs tree, to
ensure that it doesn't accidentally get modified on a non-HEAD branch
(as it's meta data, it shouldn't get modified except on HEAD). If space
on the website can be made for it, then we can hyperlink to the CVS web
pages for the branch with the correct tag, and other niceties like live
diffs (via another script :]) and auto created patches :}. But those
things are not for us so much, as for bleeding edge testers wanting to
help us via feedback and the like.

Rob