FW: pubdestroyer2001.exe via anonymous FTP?

This suggests to me that (as a faaaaar off when-time-happens) we might
be able to handle some of the tricky things like source dirs called
"aux" by redirecting the posix name aux to \\.\.....\aux.

Anyway, not planning to do this now, or expecting anyone else to, just
mailing so the concept is in the archives.

Rob