Re: CVS branches RFC

On Tue, Sep 25, 2001 at 08:45:52AM +1000, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

Probably, but it would be safer to actually be in the winsup
directory, I think.

Also, is there a reason why you're using rtag?  I've always
found that to be slightly less intuitive than 'tag' since
you end up tagging the versions in your sandbox rather than
the versions on the server.

>from within winsup in a checked out sources repository, will that be ok?
>(ie will that avoid affecting newlib).
>
>> Should we create another directory in winsup for dealing with
>> these kind of things like "winsup/scripts" or "winsup/maint"?
>
>maint sounds good - room for other things too. If it's ok, I'll upload
>the scripts for folk to have a look at.

Sure.  If you want to create the maint directory now and check things in,
that would be ok, too.