Re: Useful details about the Make SEGVs

>  Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:56:11 -0400
>  From: Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com>
>
>  The process is looping in make, pid 204 but not all of the information on
>  this process is in the strace log.
>
>  So, I guess you could post that.  No guarantees, though.

When I can spend some more time looking at this, I'll try to duplicate
the problem again, attach to the looping process and see if I can
figure out anything new.  But (a) I don't know how soon that'll be,
and (b) like you said, if the stack is getting trashed somehow, it's
not obvious that it's going to be possible to debug this in gdb.

Sigh.

  jik