Re: how-xxx-works.txt

On Fri, Sep 14, 2001 at 08:34:38PM +0400, egor duda wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Friday, 14 September, 2001 Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com wrote:
>
>CF> If you've been following the cygwin-cvs mailing list you've probably
>CF> noticed that I"ve been checking how-xxx-works.txt files into the cygwin
>CF> repository.  They represent my understanding of how certain "arcane"
>CF> elements of cygwin operate.
>
>They're really helpful, and it's a real pity they weren't available
>some time ago when i was struggling through cygwin code in attempt to
>understand why in hell signal hadn't been delivered. Thanks, Chris!
>
>>From myself, i've tried to write some minimal howto on cygwin
>debugging techniques and tricks. Both factual and grammar corrections,
>comments and additions are ( as always :-) ) gratefully accepted.

Thanks for doing this!  I had something like this on my todo list, too.

Eventually, I guess I should put these on the web site, too.  Or, maybe
they should be a rite-of-passage.  If you can't find this info then you
don't get to work on cygwin.  :-)

Could you check in your howto, Egor?  This is good stuff.