how-xxx-works.txt

If you've been following the cygwin-cvs mailing list you've probably
noticed that I"ve been checking how-xxx-works.txt files into the cygwin
repository.  They represent my understanding of how certain "arcane"
elements of cygwin operate.

I started writing a (currently incomplete) how-signals-work.txt file at
Corinna's request and I thought it would probably be a good idea to add
a few more, too.  I just updated the how-cygheap-works.txt file to
reflect the changes that I made last night.

These are all works in progress and may not be much better than nothing
but, at least they clarify my understanding of what's going on.  :-)