found possible suspect for characters out of order bug

Remember the bug that keeps getting odd reports? Well I've got it
happening regularly to me at home. I couldn't discuss it last night - no
internet connection :[.

What I think is happening is that the fhander_termios edit_line method
is getting called as a signal. If any out of order queueing occurs with
signals, that would cause the percieved symptoms.

It only happened during heavy system load - this is an emulated machine
- which is to say any swapping or high CPU would cause it. It also only
appeared to occur during type-ahead occurences.

I'm still unable to debug, and I've never seen this happen to my win2k
partition (which is gotten at via reboot :} ) so what I can do is
limited.

Questions for the group though:
Are whatever windows signals are before they hit cygwin time-order
guaranteed?
Are cygwin signals time-order guaranteed?
Are signal handlers expected to be reentrant?

Rob